#MPFCStayAtHomeChallenge #MPFC #StayAtHomeChallenge #ClubSecretary #FirstAid4Sport
Bored Being Stuck at Home? Join in with our Stay at Home Challenge! Watch the Video Above for Inspiration! If you enter our competition you will be in with the chance of winning a Bazooka Goal (https://www.bazookagoal.com/) and Nike Football worth over £120! The winner will be the most creative footballing video involving a toilet roll! So we don’t care what you do whether it be kick-ups, a scoring challenge like Gary, or maybe a few goalkeeper saves – just get creative!
- You must be an MPFC member to enter – player, parent or even volunteer.
- Entries must be posted before 30th April 2020 at 1600.
- You must have the following hashtags #MPFCStayAtHomeChallenge #MPFC and #StayAtHomeChallenge on your post.
- The most creative video, as deemed by the club committee, will be our selected winner.
- If you are under 18 you must seek your parent, carer or guardians permission before posting to a social media platform.
- The winner will receive a Folding Bazooka Goal (https://www.bazookagoal.com/) and a Nike Football. The prizes are not exchangeable. You can select the size of the football but the colour may vary.
- The competition is free to enter and begins on the 23rd March 2020 2000.
- By entering the competition you allow the club to use any user-generated content for the contest, and agree to participating in a publicity statement after the competition has concluded.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain property of Motspur Park FC who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- The allowed social media platforms are: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- The competition promoters (MPFC) reserve the right to change the rules during the competition.